Posted to YouTube 3/23/2018
- Iranian hackers worked on behalf of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps;
- Hacks involved 320 universities in 22 countries, 144 of which involved American universities;
- Estimated value of intellectual property developed and stolen: $3.4 billion;
- Madna Institute mission: stealing intellectual property for IRGC, Iranian Universities,or sale;
- Charges include computer fraud, wire fraud, conspiracy, and identity theft;
- The indicted are fugitives who may face arrest and extradition in more than 100 states.